Re: Having a "DPL committee"?

On 20/03/21 12:31 am, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> The idea was discussed two years ago. Sam chose a range of people to
> help him with delegations.
>
> Being a DPL is a high-energy thing even when one doesn't try to "lead"
> the project /per se/.
>
> Do you think the Project should consider the opportunity of trying to
> establish more clearly a role of "DPL advisors" who would be identified
> as helpers for the DPL and additional entry points for the
> developers/external people should the need arise?
>
> Cheers!

I definitely think we should have a panel of "DPL advisors/helpers" to
help out the DPL. There will definitely be a lot of administrative stuff
that can be delegated to the helpers and DPL can concentrate on other
important activities.

If I become DPL, this would be one of the first things I would be
working out.