Re: Asking DPL to shorten Discussion Period for rms-open-letter

M dB wrote:

> Are we discussing a handful of people leaving
> volunteer positions? Yes. Are we discussing ruining their lives? No.
[...]
> Nobody who wants rms off the FSF board is trying to destroy
> his life

I may be wrong, but it looks like Richard Stallman has dedicated his
life (or at least a large part of it) to (formerly) write and (now
mostly) campaign for free software.

After stepping "back from the free software, tech ethics, digital
rights, and tech communities" (what he is asked to do and the open
letter seems to campaign for), there does not seem to remain much of
his current life.

-thh