Re: Asking DPL to shorten Discussion Period for rms-open-letter

M dB <deblanc@riseup.net> writes:
> - To be explicit to anyone reading this, this is exclusively about the
> Board of the FSF (and to some extent the Voting Membership -- if you're
> reading this you're probably not a voting member). This is not about the
> staff. This is not about the mission of the FSF. This is not a
> condemnation of free software.

>From the bylaws[1] I think the directors are elected by the Voting
Members.  So if people are unhappy that the Voting Members elected
Stallman, shouldn't they complain about the Voting Members instead of
the other directors?

Ansgar

  [1] https://static.fsf.org/nosvn/fsf-amended-bylaws-current.pdf
      Article IV, Section 1