Re: Please drop/replace the use of the term "diversity" [and 1 more messages]

[2019-11-27 16:19] Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
> I am not the proposer of any of the options that use the word
> "diversity".  I have addressed this message to (amongst others)
> Dmitry, who is the proponent of the relevant Member-proposed option.
>
> I do not feel I can predict with confidence what Dmitry's view on this
> is, but my guess is that Dmitry would not object to replacing "init
> system diversity" with "support for multiple init systems".
>
> [...]

Yes, I am fine with s/init diversity/support for multiple init systems/g.
--
Note, that I send and fetch email in batch, once in a few days.
Please, mention in body of your reply when you add or remove recepients.