Re: Please drop/replace the use of the term "diversity" [and 1 more messages]

Ian Jackson dijo [Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 04:19:25PM +0000]:
> Chris Lamb writes ("Please drop/replace the use of the term "diversity""):
> Enrico writes:
> > Something like s/init diversity/support for multiple init systems/
>
> I support this proposal.

Thanks, Ian (and thanks, Enrico, and thanks, Chris... And thanks to
other backers of this idea) for pushing this. I understand Sam's point
in keeping the name that has been used for a long time in promoting
the ability to keep using different init systems according to each
user's interests, requirements and tastes, but I do feel "diversity"
is too overloadaded nowadays for it to pass noncontroversially. And,
for GRs this complex, we want to reduce friction points as much as
possible.