Re: Proposal: Init Diversity

    Kurt> On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 02:39:09PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
    >> Kurt Roeckx writes ("Re: Proposal: Init Diversity"): > I've
    >> currently put the title to "Packages should support >
    >> non-systemd". Suggestions welcome.
    >>
    >> Dmitry titled his posting "Init Diversity" which I think is
    >> appropriate.

    Kurt> We already have an "Afferm Init Diversity" ...

I'm working on a new title for hartmans1; I'm hoping Ian or someone else
will work with me to do that.

My preference would be
Dmitry's option would be
"Init Diversity is Required"

and
hartmans1 would be "init Deversity is Important  and NMUable but not
Serious"

In my mind that's the big difference between Dmitry's option and
hartmans1, but I'm still working to understand Ian's point of view.
(Well, that an hartmans1 is longer, but I'm not sure it says much more
than Dmitry's  option with a should instead of a must).