Re: Question: What would you like to see {more,less} of?

Hi Ian,

> that means having an idea which of our collaborators are a better
> guide on which topics.
[…]
> I certainly don't want to encourage you to start avoid bossing people
> around.

Oh, you weren't — I was really making the contrariwise point in a rather
clumsy way, referring to an additional tendency for folks to push back
on things they might otherwise have agreed upon but do not want to (or
do not want to be seen to!) be going along with a "boss", however informal
that structure is :)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.