Re: Question: What would you like to see {more,less} of?

Dear Enrico,

> I wouldn't want the DPL to express their opinion with the expectation
> that everyone should agree or follow their lead, but more with the idea
> of giving a sense of direction

Nod. There are a few situations where I would like to have liked to
done this during my first term.

However, would you have any concrete suggestions for phrasing or ideas
for framing this that could not be interpreted as a top-down directive,
yet not being "just another" voice in the mix?

Every time I tried drafting such "loaded" opinions in the past I could
already hear the (perhaps justified…) pushback and thus decided not to
get closer involved.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.