Re: Q to all candidates: spending money

also sprach Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@debian.org> [2015-03-12 10:16 +0100]:
> All candidates: how will you reconcile that with the fact that the DPL
> currently only has a limited vision of what funds are available, and how
> they evolved over time?

All candidates: what do you think about outsourcing some of the
gruntwork related to accounting and treasury to professional
agencies? The goal here would be to free up our volunteers to
develop Debian and actually force us into more discipline.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

work like you don't need the money