Re: Legitimate exercise of our constitutional decision-making processes

Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:
> In the battle between those upstreams and Debian contributors who want
> everyone to use systemd, and those developers and users who don't want
> to use systemd, _someone_ is going to experience duress.

I don't think that there are developers and users who want everyone to
use systemd (trolls excluded). There are just users and developers who
do not want to do the extra work that would be required to keep their
systems working without systemd, because that work should really be done
by the users and developers who don't want to use systemd.

Best,
-Nikolaus