Re: Gergely and Wouter: on the need of becoming a DPL

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 10:05:06AM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:
> This indicates either that you don't have any concrete, specific ideas
> about what to do differently,

Something like that; I do know what I want to focus on, but I don't have
the details worked out, and so there aren't specific ideas for what I'll
do.

I expect to work out the details as I work myself in as DPL.

> or that you don't intend to discuss those ideas publicly with the
> people deciding whether to vote for you.

Certainly not. I would find that unacceptable for a prospective DPL
myself.

the following formula:

pi zz a