Re: Question for Charles Plessy (was: No answer for insulting and accusatory emails.)

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:36:05AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Lastly, for the meaning of ‘accusatory’, perhaps I could have found a
> better word? But I am not a native speaker. What I mean is that if in
> one message, somebody writes ‘you want this [bad thing]’ or ‘you did
> not do that [good thing]’, it can be better to refrain to answer in a
> discussion that goes nowhere. As a DPL, however, I would clarify if
> people spread false informations on our mailing lists.

The position of DPL attracts rather a lot of press attention. This at
times will be accusatory, inflamatory and downright rude. Welcome to the
world of journalism.

Do you intend to ignore these, or just ones from developers?

Neil
--
< vorlon> We need a fresher website - WordPress is the perfect solution, that
way the website can get a new look every time a script kiddie comes up with a