Re: No answer for insulting and accusatory emails.

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:
> just for the record, I will not answer to insulting or accusatory emails. Some
> of them may contain interesting questions or comments, though. Please feel free
> to repeat them in a separate message if you also found them interesting.

OK, so I do have a few followup questions:
(1) What do you consider to be insulting or accusatory?
(2) As example: Will you, as DPL, consider "You haven't answered in the
    past four weeks" as accusatory?
(3) How will we, as DDs, know if you consider something as insuluting or
    accusatory?
(4) Do you believe ignoring conflicts to be a solution?

Marc
--
BOFH #408:
Computers under water due to SYN flooding.