Question for Charles Plessy (was: No answer for insulting and accusatory emails.)

Hi Charles,

Charles Plessy schrieb:
just for the record, I will not answer to insulting or accusatory emails. Some
of them may contain interesting questions or comments, though. Please feel free
to repeat them in a separate message if you also found them interesting.

That opens up for an interesting question: What ways to settle a conflict with fellow Debian Developers seem proper to you? Do we have to expect further unspecified ignores from your side should you be elected?

Best regards,