Re: Question for DD candidates: The race against NOTA

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
<tolimar@debian.org> wrote:

>> Without a leader, the press team would have to be delegated by the
>> body of developers, through a GR or similar election, in order to
>> actually be "the voice of Debian".
>
> Leaving out meta questions, when one can be considered to be "the voice of
> Debian", but the press team are already delegates.

I know, but if we were to be without a DPL, those delegations could
not be re-validated.  It is not clear by reading the Constitution what
would happen to the "DPL delegates" if there was no DPL.  However,
even assuming that all delegations stand, if someone resigns to their
post and there's no DPL then there's no way of replacing that someone
with someone else, without some voting implied.

I'm sorry, but I really don't see any use to all this mind exercise,
could we stop now, please?

--
Besos,
Marga