Question for DD candidates: The race against NOTA

So, today is April 15, and our Secretary prepares for a very difficult
announcement: There is a majority of votes for NOTA. Or we didn't
reach quorum. Or whatever you fancy - But the result is, none of the
four candidates won the election.

As per Constitution 5.2.4, the vote should be repeated, as many times
as needed. Lets just assume it was different: The project has voted
not to have a leader anymore.

What would be different if there was no leader? Where would the
project lose more? Would it gain in some aspect?

(Yes, quite a hypothetical question. However, if 10-year predictions
are allowed, then mine is too ;-) )

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244