Re: Question for DD candidates: The race against NOTA

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 2:07 AM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:

> Of course - But we do have a press team. If we were to lack a Leader,
> the press team would just become the contact point for the press,
> right?

Without a leader, the press team would have to be delegated by the
body of developers, through a GR or similar election, in order to
actually be "the voice of Debian".

> (note that I am not against the DPL position, I am just entertaining
> the idea)

I beg you to please stop entertaining it until it at least seems possible.

--
Besos,
Marga