Re: Q: Steve McIntyre: 2IC vs. DPL

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 10:00:36AM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:

>What more high-profile issues could we expect during a Steve McIntyre
>leadership?  Dunc-Tank 2: Dunc Tankier?

One thing I will commit to (right now) is to encourage people to
ignore (or even better, castigate) nay-sayers who have nothing more to
contribute to Debian than poisonous tabloid-style rhetoric and
negativity.

I plan to work on improving things wherever there are clear problems.
Some of those places may be high-profile; some less so. The exact
details of where efforts should best be spent will have to wait until
there is time for a reasonable review of core tasks. Priority #1 will
be to start that review.

  Mature Sporty Personal
  More Innovation More Adult
  A Man in Dandism