Re: Q: Steve McIntyre: 2IC vs. DPL

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 08:54:27PM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> >You served a term as "Assistant Project Leader". What are the
> >differences between the job you did then and the job you would
> >do as DPL?
>
> Mainly, I would expect to push some more high-profile issues than when
> I was working with AJ, and also to be more visible. [...]

One of those issues pushed as 2IC seemed to be dunc-tank (for example
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/02/msg00019.html
) which was later described as "a very good idea on the part of AJ"
http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2007/03/msg00087.html
(FWIW, I think it was a very bad implementation of a fairly good idea.)

What more high-profile issues could we expect during a Steve McIntyre
leadership?  Dunc-Tank 2: Dunc Tankier?

Also, will Dunc-Tank 1 ever report on www.dunc-tank.org or should we
laugh nervously and change the subject now?

Regards,
--
MJR/slef