Re: Q: All: Account creation latency

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 02:22:50AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:

>As near as I can gather, it appears that so far no one feels to have
>the power necessary to change how account creation and key
>modification actually works.
>
>What do the DPL candidates feel about this? Do we require a GR to
>direct how account creation and keyring management is to be handled?

I hope not. The DAM and keyring tasks are on my list of places where
I'd like to talk to the teams involved, as I've already said. If
changes are warranted, then I'll be pushing them in whatever ways are
necessary.

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Dasmohapatra