Re: Resolving the controversy

Le dimanche 23 novembre 2008 à 10:25 +1100, Ben Finney a écrit :
> Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Le dimanche 23 novembre 2008 à 00:09 +1100, Ben Finney a écrit :
> > > You seem to have missed what I said: In order to have *anyone* fix
> > > them, they need to be acknowledged as DFSG violations.
> >
> > Would you please stop your lies
>
> Personal attacks (to call my statements “lies” is to assert that I'm
> knowingly stating falsehood) are not welcome.

This is not a personal attack. You are spreading lies implying no one is
working on these bugs while YOU are the one discouraging people to work
on them. Again, please stop your lies, and if you really want to help,
please stop all of your contributions to Debian mailing lists as their
net result is currently demotivating the people who work the most on the
issues you actually care about.

--
 .''`.