Re: Another one?
Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
Also, I don't think we that are there yet: maybe objections against
Joerg's decision^Hproposal were raised but not addressed (not only on
the process that Joerg followed, but also on the content of his
proposal). Also, we have alternative proposals (Lars' and Raphael's).
Couldn't we wait until after the release to have a big discussion about
membership status ? And then have a GR to vote on the various proposals?
Adding new man-power, but not allowing DD to fully improve Debian?
We should finally agree and implement your NMU guidelines.