Re: Final call for votes for the debian project leader election 2008

Adeodato Simó wrote:
> I, too, think that the quoted sentence above from Manoj is just plain
> inappropriate in a message sent with the Secreatary hat on.

I personally, don't belive in this "hat" concept that seems to have
infested the project. When I write a mail, *I* am writing the mail, it
doesn't matter in what capacity I am doing so. I also don't wear hats[1].

> I hopefully won't post more to this thread, though I'd be curious to
> know if other people think the above is just fine to say on d-d-a, or
> just don't care at all, or else.

I like to see people being themselves on d-d-a, and not some simalacrum
of a role that they're pretending has ursurped their personality.

--
see shy jo

[1] Unless I'm about to die of sunstroke in Mexico. (Thank you for saving
    me, Phil.)