Re: Final call for votes for the debian project leader election 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 08:15:36PM -0500, Debian Project Secretary wrote:

>         The last time we had such a low turn out was in 2001, and then
>  we only had less than one third the number of developers.  Yes,
>  shortening the voting period has been such a *fun* experiment.

I think that using official project announcements as a medium to
express your personal opinions is highly inappropriate, not to mention
that the message itself, in its sarcasm, is very disrespectful of the
entire community which voted upon this change.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC