Re: Final call for votes for the debian project leader election 2008

* Jurij Smakov [Sun, 13 Apr 2008 09:49:22 +0100]:

> On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 08:15:36PM -0500, Debian Project Secretary wrote:

> >  Yes,
> >  shortening the voting period has been such a *fun* experiment.

> I think that using official project announcements as a medium to
> express your personal opinions is highly inappropriate, not to mention
> that the message itself, in its sarcasm, is very disrespectful of the
> entire community which voted upon this change.

I, too, think that the quoted sentence above from Manoj is just plain
inappropriate in a message sent with the Secreatary hat on.

I hopefully won't post more to this thread, though I'd be curious to
know if other people think the above is just fine to say on d-d-a, or
just don't care at all, or else.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                        Listening to: The Wallflowers - Be your own girl