Re: Questions to all candidates: Release importance, release blockers, release quality

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:
> If I understand your opinion, Greg Folkert's way of criticising people
> is acceptable, while Sam's is not. Is that correct?

I don't have a ready-made opinion on either Greg or Sam, I haven't
really read that many opinions by either. I took a quick look at
-project and -devel for the last month and I personally would say that
in the Linus/Gnome thread, Greg was at least close to being mocking,
especially in his last post. Sam didn't have any really
confrontational posts on those two lists last month, but I did find
his Etch release stress-o-meter potentially crossing the line.

So, I cannot really give you a blanket statement on either Greg's or
Sam's way of arguing, sorry. I'm not really sure what purpose that
kind of a statement would serve, but if you really want an answer for
me, please give me some detailed examples.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *