Re: Questions to all candidates: Release importance, release blockers, release quality

* Sam Hocevar (sam@zoy.org) [070302 03:36]:
>    I know I hurt a few people with my blog entries (though I should
> mention I also got much positive feedback from people who were happy
> to have fun in an otherwise frustrating atmosphere) and I am sorry
> about that. It was my way not to leave the project during the dunc-tank
> controversy (for about a week I considered resigning).

I hope you realize that your blog posts were one of the reasons why I
reduced the time I spend on the release dramatically. It is just
frustrating if people try to destroy the work you are doing.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/