Re: Questions to all candidates: Release importance, release blockers, release quality

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 02:52:32PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le lundi 05 mars 2007 à 14:52 +0200, Kalle Kivimaa a écrit :
> > Criticise, yes. Mock, no.
>
> If I understand your opinion, Greg Folkert's way of criticising people
> is acceptable, while Sam's is not. Is that correct?

Greg isn't a DD, just a user who vented on the wrong list, AFAIK.  Plus,
I was sort of on the receiving end of his mockery, so I'm biased, but I
didn't like it at all either.

(I didn't like the mocking of other (some of them quite well-known) DDs
in that thread either, but those were more mocking Gnome anymously than
the Debian Gnome-team or the Gnome upstream developers in particular)

Michael