Re: Questions to all candidates: Release importance, release blockers, release quality

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:
> When you are in a visible position in a group, you are also in the
> position to be mocked, and it's something people should get used to.

This attitude is the very single one that I absolutely hate in
volunteer organizations. Why should you get mocked for doing things
you like with no compensation? What moral right do the mockers have?

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *