Re: Questions to all candidates: Release importance, release blockers, release quality

Le lundi 05 mars 2007 à 13:58 +0200, Kalle Kivimaa a écrit :
> This attitude is the very single one that I absolutely hate in
> volunteer organizations. Why should you get mocked for doing things
> you like with no compensation? What moral right do the mockers have?

I'm getting pissed off by this attitude of many free software
developers, who think that no one has the right to criticise their work,
because they are volunteers.

There is nothing like a moral right to mock people, just like there is
nothing like a moral right not to be mocked.

--
 .''`.