Re: Summary for the upload package rules GR

Bill Allombert schrieb:
> Questions raised in the discussion period that are relevant to the GR.
[...]
> Q) We should only allow source-only upload!
>
> A) This is orthogonal to this GR. If developers are not allowed to do
> combined source and binary packages uploads, this GR is moot.

I've voted against the GR solely because of this reason. I think we
should aim for source only uploads in the long run, so consequently
voting in favor of this GR would be a step in the wrong direction.

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org