Re: On the "Debian Maintainers" GR

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> If someone doesn't want to be a DD because the NM process is broken

I haven't said that. Previous discussions gave examples of people who don't
want to stay DD for political reasons. For similar concerns some don't
want to become DD.

You have the right to disagree with the opinion of those people, but
state clearly your opinion instead of playing around words with Loïc.
And don't speak as if the facts do not exist.

> See? One can disagree with you even after having read the whole thread.

You always have good reasons to disagree...

> Now if you could refrain from trying to fit people's opinions in the
> phantasm view you have of them, that would be very pleasant for the
> climate.

HAHAHAH. As if you were trying to "improve the climate" with your
behaviour which can be summed up as:
"I disagree loudly first, maybe later I explain why and in the mean time I
changed the thread in a flame".

Raphaël Hertzog