Re: On the "Debian Maintainers" GR

Le jeudi 26 juillet 2007 à 17:52 +0200, Loïc Minier a écrit :
> > >  Don't bother replying if you don't read the thread.
> > Thanks for your concern, but I have read the whole thread. Sorry if my
> > opinions don't fit with your imagination.
>
>  Too bad you couldn't be bothered to read "Not everybody wants to be
>  DD".  Please leave my imagination alone, thanks.

I think you have problems reading because I have already explained that
I have read the whole thread, and that includes this sentence.

If someone doesn't want to be a DD because the NM process is broken, we
should fix the NM process. If someone doesn't want to be a DD because of
laziness or whatever other excuse, I think the current rules are
perfect.

See? One can disagree with you even after having read the whole thread.
Now if you could refrain from trying to fit people's opinions in the
phantasm view you have of them, that would be very pleasant for the
climate.

--
 .''`.