Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal - Use Cases

On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 08:25:56PM +0000, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 28/06/07 at 05:49 +0000, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > Yes, please sent it, I'll publish it somewhere.
> > If you are not too ashamed of your scripts, I'd like to see them as
> > well, if you don't mind.
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to Felipe, the lists of possible candidates are now public. See:
>
> * list of non-DD Maintainers or Uploaders, sorted by the number of
>   packages:
> http://qa.debian.org/~lucas/dm_gr_candidates/maintainers_uploaders_no_dd_sorted.txt
>
> * list of non-DD Maintainers (Uploaders ignored), sorted by the number
>   of packages:
> http://qa.debian.org/~lucas/dm_gr_candidates/maintainers_no_dd_sorted.txt

  hmmm, what looks comforting, is that in the say top 20, I see quite a
few very valuable and regular (and for what I know skilled)
contributors, but those are not DD because of NM, and DM is not really
what they need (I mean, I'd really like to see their long waiting AM
report be validated, and account created...).

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit