Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal - Use Cases

On 28/06/07 at 05:49 +0000, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Yes, please sent it, I'll publish it somewhere.
> If you are not too ashamed of your scripts, I'd like to see them as
> well, if you don't mind.

Hi,

Thanks to Felipe, the lists of possible candidates are now public. See:

* list of non-DD Maintainers or Uploaders, sorted by the number of
  packages:
http://qa.debian.org/~lucas/dm_gr_candidates/maintainers_uploaders_no_dd_sorted.txt

* list of non-DD Maintainers (Uploaders ignored), sorted by the number
  of packages:
http://qa.debian.org/~lucas/dm_gr_candidates/maintainers_no_dd_sorted.txt

The data looks mostly correct, even if there are some false positives,
for example ivan-debian@420.am only has ivan@420.am in his GPG key, so
he isn't seen as a DD by the script.