Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal - Use Cases

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> On 26/06/07 at 16:57 -0400, Felipe Sateler wrote:
>> Anthony Towns wrote:

>> > TTBOMK, the real keyring can be obtained by ssh by DDs, at
>> >
>> > merkel:/srv/keyring.debian.org/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg
>> >
>> > and via anonymous rsync by anyone at
>> >
>> > keyring.debian.org::keyrings
>>
>> With that keyring (rsync), the number reduces to 901.
>
> Could you please make that list public,

Not really. I don't have a public space available. I could mail you the list
if you could host it.

> and maybe also sort us by the number of occurences?

You are a DD, so you shouldn't appear on the list. Maybe you meant something
else?

> Also, some teams automatically add their members to the Uploaders:
> field. So you could you do the same analysis, but only considering the
> Maintainer field, not the Uploaders field?

Ok, but then you would lose the maintainers which have the list address as
the maintainers.

--

  Felipe Sateler