Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal - Use Cases

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 11:17:44AM +0200, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> > > FWIW, I'm happy to put the work into this even if not many people end
> > > up using it.
> > I have no doubt in that - but accepting such a proposal will cause
> > (continuing) work for more than yourself
>
> I don't believe that's the case; I don't think there was anything in the
> proposed resolution that I'm not able to do on my own if no one helps.
> I don't believe it'll be hard to find people to help if the resolution
> passes; but they can speak for themselves either now or later.

FWIW, I'd be ready to help out and join such a team. I'm already doing
similar stuff when granting access to the collab-maint repositories to
non-DD (on Alioth). (Except the consequences are smaller, the repositories
are backupped and having a place there doesn't mean that the package will
be integrated in Debian)

Raphaël Hertzog