Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal - Use Cases

Hi Anthony,

On Tuesday 26 June 2007 21:29, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 09:18:57AM +0200, Frank K?ster wrote:
> > However, like Pierre, I'm not convinced that the numbers of actually
> > interested people is large.
>
> FWIW, I'm happy to put the work into this even if not many people end
> up using it.

I have no doubt in that - but accepting such a proposal will cause
(continuing) work for more than yourself and I am wary of doing that if I'm
not convinced that the existing processes do not solve that, or should be
improved to solve it.

You mention the following people who are potentially going to do the work.

* Joerg Jaspert
* James Troup
* Christoph Berg
* Marc Brockschmidt
* Brian Nelson
* Ryan Murray
* Anthony Towns
* Michael Beattie

Except yourself, none of these have so far seconded your proposal, in fact,
most of these have not even replied in this thread. Those that did respond
contained quite a sceptical view in my opinion. Does your proposal even have
support of those who are mentioned in it?

Thijs