Re: A question to the Debian community ...

Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 10 May 2007 10:15, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > The expulsion procedure doesn't call for a vote, so your 70:7 statistic
> > is irrelevant.
>
> It's also wrong.

So what is the count that DAMs received?  I mean, if one says that's wrong,
then one should know what is right in order to say that.

> The evidence: people hardly reply to the claims anymore, and even less (alm=
> ost no one by now) reply in support. [...]

And in evidence the other way: count the posts to -private.

Sven seems to be this year's debian demon.  Is Sven Luther going to debconf7?
If so, need we worry about his safety there?
--
MJR/slef