Re: A question to the Debian community ... (Was: Question for Sam Hocevar "Gay Nigger Association of America")

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:50:28AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:41:56AM +0200, Martin Wuertele wrote:
> > Martin, annoyed by you turning every thread on every debian list into a
> > svenl-was-treated-so-bad-one
>
> Oh, so i suppose from the above that debian has had only a single thread
> on their mailing lists these couple of past weeks/months ?

It seems that way. At least, every thread on debian-vote and
debian-project eventually evolves in to Sven's gripes with the world.

I think we need a new variant of Godwin's law. As soon as anyone
mentions Sven versus Frans versus Aj versus d-i versus the DAMs, the
thread should cease immediately.

(And perhaps all parties involved should be executed. Starting with me
for getting sucked in.)

Hamish