Re: A question to the Debian community ...

Hi,

On Thursday 10 May 2007 10:15, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> The expulsion procedure doesn't call for a vote, so your 70:7 statistic
> is irrelevant.

It's also wrong.

The evidence: people hardly reply to the claims anymore, and even less (almost
no one by now) reply in support.

FWIW, I agree with Rob Burgers in
<da9d86260705081701u4a57aa15rf1be3a7aedb2c52c@mail.gmail.com> and therefore
seriously consider asking the listmasters to ban Sven from the lists. Just
today I (once again) read a reply by a user who believed Svens lies and
wondered whats wrong with Debian. If I'd reply to that, Sven would reply
again and I'm in the middle of a flamewar, wasting time (and loosing energy
and fun). And as Sven appearantly doesnt stop himself, I think he needs to be
stopped.
Another option would maybe to setup a FAQ page. This would probably also be a
good idea in case he gets banned (and keeps coming back under new email
addresses.)

also saddened,
	Holger