Re: A question to the Debian community ... (Was: Question for Sam Hocevar "Gay Nigger Association of America")

[Sven Luther]
> So, you too, believe that what was done to me was acceptable, that
> everything is justifiable

Stop it, Sven, stop it.  This thread is about Sam Hocevar and GNAA.  It
is not about Sven Luther.  We have had lots of other threads about Sven
Luther.  Can you please let us have just _one_ thread that is about
something else?  If that's not too much to ask.