Re: GR proposal - Restricted-media amendments to the DFSG

Le vendredi 07 avril 2006 à 00:20 +0200, Jacobo Tarrio a écrit :
> > >  Well, no. If the author makes that promise, we may just as well wait until
> > > that happens and the package is free. It's not like we've run out of
> > > software to package :-)
> > Now, please re-read Manoj's email and think again about what you've
> > written.
>
>  Why don't you say directly what you mean instead of invoking another
> person's email and leave me wondering how to answer?

I'm sorry for having been a bit too sarcastic.

Manoj has explained the GR's result is pragmatic, as the GFDL without
invariant sections is in the process of being fixed. This implies the
spirit of that choice is "they have promised to fix that, so let's say
it's OK for the moment".

You are recommending not to package such things when in this situation,
and I can only agree with you.