Re: GR proposal - Restricted-media amendments to the DFSG

El jueves,  6 de abril de 2006 a las 22:15:49 +0200, Josselin Mouette escribía:

> >  Well, no. If the author makes that promise, we may just as well wait until
> > that happens and the package is free. It's not like we've run out of
> > software to package :-)
> Now, please re-read Manoj's email and think again about what you've
> written.

 Why don't you say directly what you mean instead of invoking another
person's email and leave me wondering how to answer?

 I voted for "the GFDL is non-free in all cases". I believe the results of
the past GR are absurd, and that they go against the letter of the DFSG.
However, I'm against amending the DFSG: I believe that the latest GR should
be overturned instead. So, I'm personally going to put as many roadblocks as
I can against further developments in that direction.

 Is my position clear?

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/