Re: GR proposal - Restricted-media amendments to the DFSG

El jueves,  6 de abril de 2006 a las 19:06:50 +0200, Sam Hocevar escribía:

>    Indeed. Would such a wording be acceptable:
>     "As a special exception, the license may forbid use of
>     technical measures to restrict access or use of the software
>     itself, as long as the license author promises that such a
>     clause will be rescinded real soon now."

 Well, no. If the author makes that promise, we may just as well wait until
that happens and the package is free. It's not like we've run out of
software to package :-)

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/