Re: Amendment: GFDL is compatible with DFSG

Anton Zinoviev <anton@lml.bas.bg> writes:
> I don't say the copy doesn't matter.  I say that there is no process
> of reading the copy.  Do I control your reading of the image on my

So you agree that using permission bits is obstructing the reading, as
defined in the GFDL?

>From WordNet (r) 2.0 [wn]:
  obstruct
       v 1: hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of; "His
            brother blocked him at every turn" [syn: {blockade}, {block},
             {hinder}, {stymie}, {stymy}, {embarrass}]

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *