Re: Asking for the ban of Frans Pop from debian-vote ... (Was: [AMENDMENT]: Release Etch now, with source-less but legal and freely licensed firmware)

* Bill Allombert (ballombe@master.debian.org) [061006 01:21]:
> On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 06:45:05PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> > The reason why you were banned from debian-release was mostly because of
> > turning it in a discussion list which it is not intended for.
>
> It was rather because someone has an urge to feel power flowing through
> their body by banning somebody.

This is wrong. d-release is a role account, and we made sure it is
treated so.

Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/