Re: The Sourceless software in the kernel source GR

Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> I suppose we could have a lengthy email
>  exchange, and assume that the sponsors are still paying attention to
>  every mail in the deluge that is -vote;

On which subject, does anyone else think that it would be useful to
leave debian-vote for formal proposals/seconds (possibly moderated), and
another list e.g. debian-vote-discuss (or even just -project) for the
flame^Wdiscussions that follow?

It would make it a lot easier to tell what was an actual proposal and
what was not, what had been seconded and what had not (each proposal
gets its own thread, to which the only responses are seconds).

I don't know about anybody else, but I have been trying to follow the
various threads on -vote recently, and have been having trouble keeping
up with the various proposals and counterproposals that have been flying
around deep down in some rather large threads.

Cheers,

Nick