Re: The Sourceless software in the kernel source GR

> On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:46:50 -0700, Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> said:
> > But just like the groundwork and foundation of a structure, the
> > non-actionable content of a resolutions can contain information on
> > how the actionable content is to be interpreted. As such, it is part
> > of the resolution, and needs to be included with the content made
> > available to voters.

Umh, then I need to ask why the resolution is not clear enough
so that it does not need the preamble to know in which way the
author has intended its interpretation?  As Manoj pointed out
already, courts look at the resolution when *interpreting* it,
not at the preamble, so it seems pretty useles in that regard.

Regards,

	Joey

--
It's time to close the windows.