Re: The Sourceless software in the kernel source GR

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:36:17 -0700, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> said:

> For the record, this is not the full text of the votable resolution
> which I proposed; the preceding text was preambulatory text, not
> rationale, and was submitted as part of the resolution itself.

        Which is it, a preamble to the resolution, or the resolution
 itself? I am not preambles to the resolution, post-ambles to the
 resolution, abstracts, fore-words, after-words, rationales,
 supporting documents, opinion polls, arguments for and against, and
 any of the other important material you will find on the mailing list

"Are you sure you're not an encyclopedia salesman?" No, Ma'am.  Just a
burglar, come to ransack the flat." -- Monty Python