Re: The Sourceless software in the kernel source GR

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:36:17 -0700, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> said:

> For the record, this is not the full text of the votable resolution
> which I proposed; the preceding text was preambulatory text, not
> rationale, and was submitted as part of the resolution itself.

        Which is it, a preamble to the resolution, or the resolution
 itself? I am not preambles to the resolution, post-ambles to the
 resolution, abstracts, fore-words, after-words, rationales,
 supporting documents, opinion polls, arguments for and against, and
 any of the other important material you will find on the mailing list
 archives.

        manoj
--
"Are you sure you're not an encyclopedia salesman?" No, Ma'am.  Just a
burglar, come to ransack the flat." -- Monty Python